The STX Eclipse II Goalie Head delivers powerful new technology to an all time best selling goalie head. The Eclipse II is a major upgrade for any goalie offering amazing performance features and updated design boost from STX. Featuring a newly updated sidewall structure with enhanced geometry STX was able to increase overall stiffness and durability on the Eclipse II without adding any additional weight. Along with that newly updated sidewall, STX has also integrated additional sidewall holes to bring a wider array of stringing options for goalies to dial in their pockets for those long outlet passes. For added control the Eclipse II also utilizes a newly updated ergonomic throat allowing for a more secure grip during game play. STX has also updated the scoop for easier ground balls during pile ups on the crease and loose balls in front of the cage.
- Newly updated sidewall profile with refined geometric design increases stiffness without additional weight.
- Improved ergonomic throat design brings additional grip to a goalies hands for extra control.
- Additional sidewall holes bring more stringing options to the goalies game then before for added performance.
- Enhanced Scoop allows for easier ground balls to help clear the ball and change possession.
- Meets all NHFS and NCAA Specs.
The most popular goalie head in the game just got an upgrade. The STX Eclipse II remains the number one selling lacrosse goalie head in the game...and it's no wonder why.
We updated the sidewall geometry to provide increased stiffness, without adding weight. Additional sidewall holes provide an expanded array of pocket styles, giving goalies a new level of customization. We gave the STX Eclipse II an ergonomic throat to provide goalies a secure grip. A new scoop design provides goalies with enhanced ground ball control.
Cover the cage and Play With Tenacity with the redesigned Eclipse II.
U.S. Design Patent No. D894,305